Re: Railroad Drop Bridges

Carl

Hello Mark:

Jim and I started building these 10 years ago. The lock block went in about 9 years ago and are still serving well.

Carl.

On 4/28/2019 10:49 AM, Mark Cartwright via Groups.Io wrote:
CarlĀ
Thank you for this....I am once again gathering notes for a bridge from my Cabinets over to my Main 30" High Layout.
For now...
I plan on swinging out Two Operational Matched/Twin Bascule Bridges which together sit on one section of lumber/aluminum then (river below); then are locked into place.
Just getting the two Bascule bridges to align has been an issue..
I added a second motor and gear assembly which seems to tighten up the bridge considerably as it lowers into place. Now for the other one.
Mark