Re: going from bachmann to peco

PennsyNut

Stacey: 1>mixing track is possible, as others have said. Use the right joiners. 2 Yes, the same code. (but 75 is european proto, code 83 is American.) 3>If you refer to PECO electrofrogs. They are OK, but require special wiring. The w4dccqa web site has instructions and diagrams. 4>need clarification. But turnouts need to be powered separately from the layout. Use separate wiring, etc.
Keep asking questions, and try to be as clear as you can. I can speak for all in that "we are here to help".Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC