Re: going from bachmann to peco

Paul O

Stacey,
Regarding numbers 1&2:
Yes you can mix atlas and pico tracks. If you are going to use two different call sizes they make special rail joiners just for that purpose to join two different size of rails.

Regarding numbers 3&4:
Can you give us some additional information regarding the turnouts;  what do you mean about electric frogs and what type of switch box are you referring to?

Paul O

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:54 PM, staceyatvt@... wrote:

sorry about my spelling and gramer yes it sucks and not easy when spend a good part of my child hood in a state run childrens phyp hospitol in the 70s they didnt know anything about autism in  yeay 2000 they didtest and that when i lean i have autism And Im 56 Now but anyway
1 can I mix atlas with peco tracks
2 shuold i make sure they all same code
3 on my train layout therre will be 11 turnouts using the elect frogs on the trunouts
4 i want to run the turnout switching together  on  1 a bo0x i can use just for the turnout swtiches  and have a controller for the trains is there a switch type box i can use just for them
i hope this is a bit better so u understand it better
thank you
stacey