Re: bacmann ez track and dcc

vincent marino

My brother enjoy the hobby. Don't overdue it, by planning something to complicated. Most everything can be purchased online. Check out YouTube for each step of the way. Good luck.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019, 7:00 PM <staceyatvt@...> wrote:
i like to do this use a cheaper controll to use just for ez turnouts left  right with wire and dirrection swith type b 11 turnouts 11 direction  and use a dcc controll to run my 4 locs it be much easyer for me being my home care provider wont help me at all with this and its inpossable to get some to take me to hobby shops i hope u understsand i mean