Re: K.I.S.S.

Mike Hoggard

The simplest way is to buy a packet of tiny sprung connections that fit between the track . Hornby sell them for a small amount of money and they work fine. Have a look at a hornby catalogue and all will be explained Mike

On Thu, 4/4/19, PennsyNut <pennsynut@...> wrote:

Subject: [w4dccqa] K.I.S.S.
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 4 April, 2019, 22:06

This may be the dumbest question
I've ever had.
The PECO Insulfrog. I have them not wired, not in any way.
They are connected to flex track only by joiners. (I may
solder them in the future, but for now, they are removable.)
All flex track adjoining them is caulked down nice. All
joiners conduct electricity. Now: When one throws the
turnout, the points conduct the electricity. Right? The two
tracks off the frog end. One is dead when the other is live.
Or vice versa. Is there a simple way to make them both live?
Jumpers from ? to ?
Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC