Re: Peco SL-E391F turnout

Michael Snyder

Thanks Allan.  Pass along anymore that comes your way.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:14 AM wirefordcc <bigboy@...> wrote:
Michael,

Hopefully we'll hear from N-scalers who use the Peco electrofrog.  One of my website readers sent me a N-scale Peco turnout several years ago. It is documented on my website at: http://www.wiringfordcc.com/switches_peco.htm  I don't have it now.  So what I know is what is contained in my website.

The diagram for the Peco electrofrogs indicates where the jumpers are located that you need to cut.  They are on the bottom of the turnout.  The rail is already gapped.  Just snip the jumpers and push apart the ends so they don't touch.

You will need to add jumpers on the bottom of the turnout as shown in the diagram in my website.  You will also need to add the feeders from the stock rails to your bus.

Don't forget the insulated joiners that I show in my diagram.

I hope this helps.  Otherwise, we'll have to rely on any Peco N-scale electrofrog users.

Allan Gartner
Wiring For DCC