Re: Power/wiring

Richard Gagnon <richg_1998@...>

I have the NCE Power Cab and have programmed different decoders.
Is the display on? I think it must be. The red LED also.
You said you are getting shorts so the display must go out and the cab resets and the display comes back on.
I normally use the program track option for programing.
I have done Digitrax, LokSound, SoundTraxx and QSI decoders. No problem.
Probably not important but I measure 13.6 vac across the rails on by Power Cab with my meter. Not all meters will show the same as it is RMS AC. Not pure sine wave. I have looked at it with a Scope.

Rich