Re: bacmann ez track and dcc

vincent marino

I have NCE and put 2.5 amps on each power district (6). Love the system. Might be a little over powered but that's better than under powered.

Once you have your system running the way you want  and you want to take your operation  to another level. Look into running JMRI on your layout. Specifically the consists and turnouts run unbelievably smooth.

Tip: before  going to JMRI know your electrical system and controller inside and out.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 7:05 PM <staceyatvt@...> wrote:
yes i do want to run the switches on the controler i have it be much easyer  for me