K.I.S.S.

PennsyNut

This may be the dumbest question I've ever had.
The PECO Insulfrog. I have them not wired, not in any way. They are connected to flex track only by joiners. (I may solder them in the future, but for now, they are removable.) All flex track adjoining them is caulked down nice. All joiners conduct electricity. Now: When one throws the turnout, the points conduct the electricity. Right? The two tracks off the frog end. One is dead when the other is live. Or vice versa. Is there a simple way to make them both live? Jumpers from ? to ?
Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC