Re: Buss wire

Tom G.

The extension cord is a great idea! Another option would be to use bus bars. I bought them for around $2 a piece from a warehouse. I can provide a link if you want to go that route.

Thanks.
Tom

On Mar 27, 2019, at 9:30 AM, Jerry Michels <gjmichels53@...> wrote:

It seems to me that unless you have a large supply of 20-gauge wire, it is cheaper time-wise to simply buy the correct size to begin with.  You can go to Best Buy or Lowes or other big box stores and buy a 100' 14-gauge extension cord very cheaply and either strip off the cover or just use as is.  You get the bonus of having a good ground wire.

Jerry Michels
Amarillo Railroad Museum