Re: Wiring For DCC Update Announcement

Richard Gagnon <richg_1998@...>

Some will not believe it but my four Harbor Freight multimeters mesure 13.6 vac for my NCE power cab which is good enough for me.
I measured with my Scope and did the math. Very close.
Same at the club some years ago which had the five amp power pro.
I found a circuit online that uses the 20ma current scale and a couple three terminal chips and a couple other things to make it an accurate five amp DCC amp meter for under ten dollars. I made two.

Rich

On Monday, March 25, 2019, 5:37 PM, wirefordcc <bigboy@...> wrote:

Don Vollrath's advice for a simple test light for DCC can now be found on my website at:

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track.htm#a29

Allan Gartner
Wiring For DCC