Re: BD20

RONALD ST.LAURENT

Richard,

Have you checked all the track in the block to make sure it is isolated?  Sometimes cut track can rejoin.  A small piece of plastic placed in the joint and trimmed properly can be unobtrusive and keep the gap.

Ron

On Thursday, March 21, 2019, 8:17:32 AM EDT, Richard_vanRaay via Groups.Io <richard_vanraay@...> wrote:

Hi, thanks. I have 18 BD-20's connected to AIU's.
They have been working for about two months. Now one is showing occupancy all the time. The LED on the AIU is always on.
I have changed the bd20 but it still lights on the AIU.
There is only one wire going through the bd20.
When I disconnect the bd20 the led turns off.
I have cleaned the track but am at a loss as to what to try next.
Thanks,
Richard from Tasmania