Re: Forgive my ignorance! Am I creating several reverse loops on my proposed layout?

john

Inside the pit there is a circle of track. It consists of two almost semi-circles with two small insulated sections, the size of the bridge,  opposite each other, in an unused area.
Each semi is powered as opposite rails on the feed track, when the table rotates each semi powers each pickup at either end, it crosses the dead zone, and reverses as it reaches the powered rails.
jd

On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 08:58:16 AM EDT, Don Vollrath <donevol43@...> wrote:

Turntables need a reverser only when they actually turn the loco around to head in the other direction.