Re: Fw: binding wires in DCC installation

Kurt Konrath

I have used “Bees Wax” from craft stores in sewing department.

Slightly sticky helps string stay together.

Kurt

On Mar 11, 2019, at 7:52 AM, Craig Zeni <@CraigZ> wrote:

On Mar 10, 2019, at 9:00 PM, Michael Shockley via Groups.Io wrote:

I was watching a video and they mentioned binding the wires in a loco to keep them out of the drive. It was something about a waxy threadlike material that sticks together when you press it to hold the wires.
Any idea what they were talking about? I wish I were paying more attention before it got away from me.
Not familiar with anything that sticks together, but dental floss works fantastic for bundling up wires. We all have that package of floss that our dentist gave us...that we never use :)

Craig Zeni
Cary NC