Re: Forgive my ignorance! Am I creating several reverse loops on my proposed layout?

Tom O Hara

I  saw the image, but I couldn't follow it through the places where the tracks came close together. If you could reprint/rescan in a format that would be a little more clear in those areas, I am sure a number of us would take a shot at it. Perhaps other people have a better view of it than I do. I have definitely hunted down those reverse loops on other layouts as lots of us have. I once analyzed a layout for a friend who had a loop inside a loop inside a loop. We redrew the layout.

.... Tom