Forgive my ignorance! Am I creating several reverse loops on my proposed layout?

Tom G.

Hi All,

I'm new to DCC (never used before and haven't yet) and new to N Scale using Kato Unitrack and #6 turnouts. I plan to use Digikeijs DR5000 (https://www.digikeijs.com/en/dr5000-adj-dcc-multi-bus-central.html) and In my yard section, my track does lead around in some way and lead back to itself depending on the route taken. My thought was isolating my turnouts throughout the layout would be enough to prevent shorts between track lines. Am I incorrect in my thoughts and I would need to add auto reversers to my layout? Please let me know your thoughts.

Layout:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mzzp46mw5up2dq/TomG_W4DCCQA_Layout.jpg?dl=0

Thanks in advance,
Tom G.