Re: DCC voltage on track

Carl

Hello Tom:

You are following the scheme I like to use: Divide and Conquer.

Now you know where the problem isn't. Look for shorts in the problem district. Can you clear the fault by moving points?

I have a buzzer with a battery that I use a lot.

Carl.

OK, I am beginning to isolate the problem. I disconnected the suspect power district from the PM42 and now I get a voltage reading on the remaining 3 (11.6 volts).

So, tomorrow I begin the search for the problem.

Just FYI, all switches are Peco Electrofrog and the switches do no power routing.

Thanks to all for the assist.

Tom