Re: DCC voltage on track

Tom Anderson

OK, I am beginning to isolate the problem. I disconnected the suspect power district from the PM42 and now I get a voltage reading on the remaining 3 (11.6 volts).

So, tomorrow I begin the search for the problem.

Just FYI, all switches are Peco Electrofrog and the switches do no power routing.

Thanks to all for the assist.

Tom

Tom Anderson

Business Information Systems, Inc.