Cleaners & Lubricants

PennsyNut

In other posts & forums, I had participated in discussions involving this subject. And although not directly related to newbies/nocices, is of importance to modelers. Radio Shack may be hard to locate brick & mortar, but is still in business. ONLINE. I have no personal attachment to them. Just to let y'all know I received an email today and here's their web page: https://www.radioshack.com/collections/cleaners-and-chemicals?utm_campaign=2019-02-16%20Cleaners%20%26%20Lubricant%20BACK%20IN%20STOCK%20%28Hd9ZvS%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=E-08&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJwZW5uc3ludXRAZ21haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiSktjZWVUIn0%3D
So, for those of you that are interested, check it out. And if moderators permit, I'd like to see comments from users of any of these. Specifically for cleaning or lubricating track or other model railroad uses. And which product works best for which application.
Thank YOU!
Morgan Bilbo, new to DCC