Re: Power for Z-Scale Decoders

Mark Cartwright <marcdecapri@...>

One other aspect to such a Question.......
And I am sorry for I don't want to put a too fine a point on it....
However...
After reviewing City Permits and work kind of sort of accomplished, inspected and approved by my City's Building Department....of nearly 80 yeas and further with 4 very recent Home Inspections.
When it comes to Electricity ?
>>> Don't even trust PG&E.
=========
With that said....
There is an Old Cherokee Saying about barking up the wrong tree.
or ....
No, I don't believe you can get there from here.
http://z-scaletrains.com/using-correct-controller-z-scale/

Looks to me as if ...Rokuhan and Marlin  maybe the answer.
Meaning ?
Pretty much NOT anything you are gonna find at your American Train Store...
Well perhaps ...
https://www.yelp.com/biz/ac-euro-trains-stockton-2

Okay these people may actually know.
:)) Mark