From: Tim Lee
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 9:25 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Wiring help needed

Please be patient as I’m new to this. Are you saying that I need a digitrax pm42 ? I can purchase one.  Do I then wire from zephyr to pm 42 then to track bus ? Or 4 power lines to 4 different areas of track from pm 42

On Jan 19, 2019, at 7:59 PM, Jay <jayfmn@q.com> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Tim,
Generally you won't need to isolate most places.
Reverser loops are different animal.
That layout looks like there are no reverser sections.
On a layout that size, you might want to consider a Digitrax PM42 Quad Power Manager.
This would split up the layout, for electrical short protection.

Jay