From: w4dccqa@groups.io <w4dccqa@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Toler
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:10 AM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Sprog Pi-Sprog-One

Hi Jay, I have not used it so far but have considered it. Model Railroader recently did a review on this and found it to work pretty well using either Android or Apple throttle apps. I am currently using a Lenz DCC system so I might not need the Sprog part but using the Lenz computer interface, which I already have, I should be able to interface to the Raspberry Pi to use cell phone throttles and JMRI for programming etc.