Re: Reversing Loop Controlers

Harlan Boyce

I use DCC Speciality PSX.AR. Really good units

Boyce's iPhone

On Jan 2, 2019, at 1:46 PM, Al Silverstein <alsilverstein@...> wrote:

Tim,

You have a number of choices depending on the construction of your reversing section. If you want automatic phasing then the three most common devices that I am aware of are the DCC Specialties PSX.AR, the MRC AD520 and the Digitrax AR1.

If your reverse section is where the track double backs upon itself like a simple loop and if your turnout point control device as spare DPDT contacts then you
could just wire the contacts of the turnout point control device to handle the power to the rails something like the DPDT toggle switches you use today. Now if you are using a snap action turnout then Atlas you can use the Atlas #260 snap-relay.

Recommendations are just that. The recommendation Is the solution that the person providing the recommendation prefers.

Al Silverstein.