Re: Current Protection

David McBrayer

YES!, you should fuse the input to the power supply.  Don’t forget to account the startup surge.

Dave McBrayer
Castro Valley, CA

On Nov 19, 2018, at 18:44, Lindsay Hughes
I am using a 15V 7A power supply to provide switchmode open frame power supply to provide 13.5V nominal DC power around the layout, as well as for a Digitrax DCS 240 controller.

My question is this: should I fuse the power input to the DCS-240?

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#10539) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_