Re: Help identifying decoder

towboatjohnston@...

Nick,
You may want to download Decoder Pro from the same website. I had similar identity problems with a factory installed decoder that was different from the accompanying information, and also had an odd manufacturer ID. Once I figured out that it was made by Soundtraxx, I was able to experiment with the list of available setups and find one (Tsunami) that worked beautifully for my loco. Decoder Pro is a lifesaver.

John Johnston

On Nov 14, 2018, at 6:31 AM, Nick Ostrosky <nick79ostr@...> wrote:

Thank you all for your tips.  Another user pointed me to the JMRI website http://jmri.org/xml/XSLT/pages/DecoderId.html which has helped me narrow the field considerably.  Not the easiest thing to find on the JMRI site so I have bookmarked it for future use.