Help identifying decoder

Nick Ostrosky

This isn't strictly a wiring question but I'm hoping for some help/direction.  I have a Stewart Hobbies F7 equipped with a Soundtraxx decoder.  Being new to JMRI I am trying to add it to my roster but I don't know the specific model of the decoder.  What I do know:

  • The board itself says Sountraxx (no other identifying marks I can see).
  • A card in the box says Tsunami EMD 567
  • My NCE cab says it's manufacturer 141, version 064 which I can't find in any Soundtraxx on-line documentation (including the OEM section for Bowser/Stewart).
The JMRI "read decoder" brings it back as something completely different than Soundtraxx.  I have a photo but don't seem to have the permissions necessary to upload it here.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!