From: Don Vollrath
Sent: Nov 9, 2018 9:37 PM
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Programming track "short" message on NCE Powercab

Nick, If you use the entire layout as a programming track and there are multiple locos, circuit breakers,reversers or other attachments to the track bus, there is likely to be too much load on the bus for read-back programming to work. Do not do that. You need to create a programming track and isolate the rest of the layout with either a DPDT manual switch or NCE's auto-Switch. Otherwise you will be programming every item attached to the mainline output of the PowerCab.
DonVĀ