Wiring for a accessory bus.

maymeral.gordons@...

Hello,

I’m new to this forum so please be gentle with me.

I am from the UK and I’m in the process of wiring a layout which would be considered modest by US standard. When complete, I expect to be running with about 70 Tortoise point motors operated by an appropriate number of Switch 8 decoders.

It seems that the general opinion is that I should power these via a dedicated accessory bus and I can appreciate the logic in this.

However, with electronics not being my number 1 subject, I am at a bit of a loss as to what I need and how it should be assembles.

My operating system will be a Power Cab used as a simple throttle with Smart Booster.

The layout will be split into 4 separate power districts.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Bob