Subject: Re: [w4dccqa] Rotary switch
To: w4dccqa@groups.io
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018, 10:27 PM

Thanks for
responding, I should have mentioned that I am a beginner
when it applies to wiring model railroads, I understood very
little of what you said, what are decks, only thing I know
for sure about DCC is two wires to the track, everything
else I’m looking for books on wiring turnouts, slow motion
tortoise switches, etcBrett

Groups.io Links:i

You receive all messages sent to this group.on

View/Reply
Online (#10486) |

To Group

To Sender