Re: Advanced Consisting

vincent marino

I have NCE and the pro cab controls the decoders consequently the pro cab controls the consists as well

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office
904-683-2914 fax
904-449-6339  mobile
www.bestaffordablecontractors.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 4:54 PM <zimmermane@...> wrote:
Is advanced consisting controlled by the decoder or the command station?  Will older decoders work with advanced consisting.  I have an NCE ProCab system.

RicZ