Re: Placing an Auto Reverser on a Layout With Circuit Breakers

redking56@...

Don, thanks for that follow-up analysis.

In the process of building my new layout, I have created 8 power districts. The four reversing sections are separate power districts, each controlled by a PSX-AR which also serves as a circuit breaker. The other four power districts are each controlled by a separate PSX circuit breaker. I have run separate buses from the output side of each PSX (PSX-AR) to the respective power district. So, in the event of a short in any one of the power districts, only that power district will shut down until the short is resolved.

Rich