Re: New to Model Railroading and DCC

Brad Ketchen <bketchen@...>

I can see S scale working out in the battery dept. What size batteries and are they rechargeable?

Cheers
Brad

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, Luther Stephens <lcs464@...> wrote:
I suggest the issue with product availability is knowing where to look. The best place to start is with the NASG. Web site is nasg.org. The site is loaded with photos of almost everything S. Also links to the makers of current products and dealers/hobby shops that carry S products. S uses the same dcc products and wiring as HO and other scales.
I have recently converted my 11 locos to battery power using MRC's loco Genie products. Makes wiring a lot simpler.

Luther Stephens