Re: New to Model Railroading and DCC

vincent marino

unless your eyes are very strong I'd go to HO. You'll love the NCE system. I have the wireless 10 amp system that powers up all 10 locos at one time w/o an issue. The track you choose in the design stage is as important as anything you do right now, because that decision directly corresponds to the turnouts you'll use. Do your research on turnouts then design the track to it not the other way around. Also don't go under 22" radius your larger locos won't handle anything smaller. Good luck. Vinnie

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office
904-683-2914 fax
904-449-6339  mobile
www.bestaffordablecontractors.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Thomas Webb <tbw.trains@...> wrote:
Hello -
My name is Ty and at the young age of 73 I have decided to become a model railroader.   I'm vacillating between HO or N Scale but I do know that I will be using NCE for my DCC.

Looking forward to the adventure.

Ty Webb