NCE grounding

Bob Macionis

I've gotten myself confused about proper grounding of the command station & boosters.  I have an NCE command station with a separate power source, a PB105 booster with a separate power source, and a PB5 booster that includes a power source inside the box.  The separate power source cords have a ground wire.  Are those wires grounded to the command station & 105 booster (attached to a screw on the bottom of the booster box?)  The PB5 power cord has no ground wire, so none is needed?  I understand the command station & boosters should be grounded together.  So that means a wire from the command station box to a booster box then to the other booster box?