Re: Buss Wires

vincent marino

I recently build a new ho layout with 6 power districts. Initially I was keeping the district bus wires separate and semi twisted. Toward the end I ran several districts in the same holes and barely twisted the wire. No apparent issues doing it either way. Good luck.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 6:01 PM Tom Anderson <tanderson@...> wrote:

          I am starting the wiring of my new HO layout. I will have 4 power districts. My question is do I need to keep the bus wires separated or can they be run through the same cut out holes under the table?

          Additionally, can a bus pair be twisted together or should they be left separated?

          Thanks!

bis_250x60

Tom Anderson

Business Information Systems, Inc.