Re: Dead track area dcc

Gary Chudzinski

 Brad Ketchen writes:
>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 06:09:18 PDT

>Gary.. I'd actually suggest feeders at every 3 foot section of track.  And for turnouts..I have no problem with Micro Engineering turnouts...and I run DCC/DC with a DPDT switch.  Brad,

Brad,

I do use feeders (drops) every 3 feet!  As I stated, I solder a feeder near the middle of every six foot track section, which is two 3 foot sections wire soldered together. I build and use Fast Tracks hand laid turnouts. I enjoy building them as part of the hobby and they have been trouble free.  ME doesn't make turnouts in standard S gauge.

Gary