Re: Dead track area dcc

Jim Gray <n747jg@...>

Just a bit off of the subject, but I am just completing the wiring of a 30' x 20' HOn3 layout using Micro Engineering flex track and turnouts. NCE power for DCC with PSX cbs and PSX-AR auto reversers for loops. Everything is running pretty well, but on occasion my Blackstone locomotives will stall on a random turnout, especially when moving slowly. And often will start moving again on their own after a brief stall. I don’t think it’s a short even though it acts like it might be. Frog polarity is correct, in conjunction with the tortoise, and works fine 95% of the time.

Any ideas what my issue might be? Or is this just the nature of the beast?

Thanks!

Jim Gray
Denver, CO