Re: Wiring a Helix for DCC

Brian Eiland

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Stephen Lamb via Groups.Io <stephen489@...> wrote:
I'm out in the Scottish West Highlands. The standing joke is that the precipitation exceeds the evaporation !!!! Our ambient humidity is very high. I decided on natural ventilation because its the fast cycle between the peaks and troughs that cause the warping. I habitually coat everything constructed from ply, thin timber or balsa for buildings and structures with a 50/50 PVA mix to seal surfaces. It also adds a lot of stiffness and provides a good surface to sand. The inner plywood walls  and ceiling of the shed were painted a Sky Blue matt emulsion mixed with PVA. Another good substance is the PVA/latex mix that builders use as a concrete waterproofer additive.

I was going to ask about that type of product as i have a few cans of it,...concrete, masonry sealer . One of them is silconized?
Brian
_._,