Re: Hello

Tim Bowser

Required post to verify I'm not a spamming troll.  :-)

I'm returning to the hobby after a 20-year gap, continuing the march away from DC block control, to Bob Keller's "Onboard" pre-DCC walkaround cab, and now the NCE ProCab (PH-Pro-R) DCC system.  I managed to get a simple Free-Mo module wired almost properly (neglected to spiral wind the track bus to fend off signal corruption), and from reading here and Mark Gurries' posts, need to gap a test oval's rails for pretty much the same reasons.

This DCC, it isn't your grandpa's power packs.

Tim B.