Re: WiringForDCC Transfer

wirefordcc

All,

Hayden, I couldn’t have said it better!  I’d like to publicly thank Al Silverstein who has been doing most of the work to see this transfer through.  He has prior experience moving other groups and has definitely made this go faster and smoother than had I done it alone.

The old Yahoo! group is frozen.  Start using the new group.  Hang in there if there are any hick-ups or delays.  I’m confident that this will be working smoothly very soon.

Welcome everyone to Groups.io and the Wiring For DCC Q&A Forum!

Allan Gartner  WiringForDCC.com