Re: Change of email address.

whmvd

It's literally years since I needed to do anything on Yahoo (thank heavens), but what you need to do is log in there (obviously using your existing email subscription) and go to your settings (whatever they are called there, I really don't know). Can't be more helpful/detailed, sorry. But that IS the only way.

Wouter

On 26 May 2018 at 16:25, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

  didn't see anywhere to do it. So could you please enlighten me?

From: "Wouter van Doorn vandoornw@... [WiringForDCC]" <WiringForDCC@...>
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Change of email address.

Hi Don,

Notifying the group in this way achieves nothing. You need to update your Yahoo subscription and all will be well.

WOuter

On 25 May 2018 at 13:43, Donald Gale hetmandon84@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

 I would like to inform you of a change in my email address. My new address is:
  I enjoy reading the threads in your group. And I would like to thank you for the work you all do in hosting this group.
 Sincerely,
 Don Gale.