Re: Manual Reversing loop wiring

Kurt Konrath

Others may have better idea but if you isolate the loop track which would be needed in future anyway. You then simply add a manual toggle switch. A Double Throw Double Pole DPDT center off style (on/off/on) and cross wires on back with center leads going to loop track

Then you flip the switch as needed!

Manual version of automatic systems

Kurt K

On May 19, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Tim Holmes taholmes160@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

Is there an easy way to wire a manual section for a reversing loop for right now, till I get the automatic board for it?  Ive got new engines and cars, but no place to run them and would like to get something working temporarily till I can purchase the automatic reverser

thanks
TIM
--

Tim