Re: Moving the Q&A Forum

wirefordcc

I think I have the new Q&A forum ready for a few brave soles to try out.  IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, DO NOT JOIN THE NEW GROUP.  THIS WILL BE DONE FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY.

Please do tell your friends about the new group; especially those who were waiting for the new group before joining.  Ask them to join the new group.  Once I am sure everything works right, then I will move everyone in the Yahoo! group to the new Groups.io group.  The messages in the Yahoo! group will also move at that time.  I'm hoping to do this in the next few weeks.

To join the new Wiring for DCC Q&A group on Groups.io, go to:

http://www.wiringfordcc.com/wwwtips.htm#a2

Thank you

Allan Gartner

Wiring for DCC