Re: Moving the Q&A Forum

whmvd

Hi Allan,

If it really works out that seamlessly, it is time to take my hat of to IT people for the first time in a very long while. So far, I've only heard good things from those who switched, but it looks like yours is the first group I'm on to take the plunge. Best of luck - hope there's not too much admin work involved in setting it all up.

Wouter

On 5 May 2018 at 22:45, railandsail railandsail@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Probably a good idea. I know of several forums that have moved and things seem to be going well.

Yahoo just let themselves get outdated.

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 5:04 PM, bigboy@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

All,

As you may have heard from others, groups on Yahoo are having problems and are moving to Groups.io.  I will be moving the Wiring for DCC Q&A Forum as well.  I'm hoping to do this within the next month.

I am in the process of learning about groups on Groups.io and setting up the new Q&A forum.  It is my understanding that if you want to be a part of the Q&A forum, you won't have to do anything - your membership and Yahoo settings, like whether you receive individual emails or digests - will be transferred.  I also plan to notify you when the forum is moved and I will change the link in my website so that new people can find the forum.

Allan Gartner

Wiring For DCC