Re: Moving the Q&A Forum

Brian Eiland

Probably a good idea. I know of several forums that have moved and things seem to be going well.

Yahoo just let themselves get outdated.

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 5:04 PM, bigboy@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

All,

As you may have heard from others, groups on Yahoo are having problems and are moving to Groups.io.  I will be moving the Wiring for DCC Q&A Forum as well.  I'm hoping to do this within the next month.

I am in the process of learning about groups on Groups.io and setting up the new Q&A forum.  It is my understanding that if you want to be a part of the Q&A forum, you won't have to do anything - your membership and Yahoo settings, like whether you receive individual emails or digests - will be transferred.  I also plan to notify you when the forum is moved and I will change the link in my website so that new people can find the forum.

Allan Gartner

Wiring For DCC