Kato Switches and DCC

vincent marino

Question; can Kato DC switches be used with a DCC system? I'm planning on throwing the switches manually. That leads me to my next question; can I throw the switches using a single pole or double pole switch (which one)? and/or does Kato require their own propriety switch to be used?

Thanks guys I always get good advice on this group.

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office
904-683-2914 fax
904-449-6339  mobile
www.bestaffordablecontractors.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.