Re: Best ho switches

Bill Wilken

I just don't like the appearance of another visible soldered wire.

On 04/23/2018 08:08 AM, Annette and Dante Fuligni dfuligni2144@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:
�

I have the Walthers/Shinohara turnouts and am very happy with them. To power the frogs, you do not have to connect to their undersides, The guardrails adjacent to the frogs are actually electrically connected to the frogs; therefore, you can drop a feeder from the guardrail just as you feed any other rail. That also means that you can do feed the frog after the turnout is installed: only feed the frog after your operations indicate it is necessary. Most of my frogs are not powered.

Dante