From: "railandsail railandsail@... [WiringForDCC]"
Sent: Apr 23, 2018 8:21 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Best ho switches

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 1:37 AM, BF halloran bfhalloran@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

The old Peco turnout motors with twin coils, when attached to Peco turnouts, had to be excavated.  They were directly attached to the bottom of the turnouts.  And the rod to extend the motor into a left/right switch had a very high rate of failure.
Bernie

Thanks Bernie, I have quiet a number of them (attached to some nice Peco's I bought used), but I have not tried using them yet. In a cursory look I was wondering if they good be made to work if unhooked from their turnouts as designed.. Brian