Re: Best ho switches

Steven Haworth

I used Peco Electro frogs on my layout - love 'em!
I'm adding frog juicers now for those turnouts still manual.

With the Peco's, you can adjust the wiring on them to make them more DCC-friendly, which I've done, and it's easy to power the frogs.  All these changes are all pre-configured into the turnouts, so they're designed to be easy to modify in this way.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.info/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 10:23 AM, William Teeters cozyflyr9398@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I swear by Peco Insul Frog. A little more money, I have some that are fifteen years old with no truble. Bill Teeters

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 9:16 AM, "Affordable Roofing Contractors vmarino2009@... [WiringForDCC]" <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I'm so discussed with bachmann ez dcc switches. I have shorts so I resorted to removing a switch to figure out what's going on. The dam thing shorts all by itself removed from the layout.

Question. I'm ready to redo the layout. What's the best dcc switches on the market today?