Re: Bachmann ez Trac switches

Charles Brumbelow

Was everything OK then suddenly the problem developed? Is the whole layout one big electrical system (no blocks) or can you isolate and test sections one by one? Have you added track work which incidentally created a wye or a reversing loop without wiring for that?

With no rolling stock at all on the track do you have shorts i.e. breaker breaking?

From pictures on eBay these switches all seem to have plastic frogs.... So I don’t understand your comment about frog wires.

How many switches are installed on your layout? How large is the layout?

Good luck

Charles

On Apr 15, 2018, at 12:09 PM, Affordable Roofing Contractors vmarino2009@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

All my switches are shorting. I've removed the frog wires from the bus line, still shorting. Any suggestions (besides replacing the whole layout)?